ARCANE 209 is a cleaner formulated for the printing industry. It cleans:
- offset screens
- blankets for batteries of offset equipment
ARCANE 209 replaces solvents targeted by the new regulations (e.g. chlorinated, fluorinated, aromatic...). ARCANE 209 is:
- Non aqueous/dilutable in organic solvents in all proportions, and partly with water.
- Neutral and universal: its spectrum of efficiency is broad; it is compatible with most materials and seals.
- High flash point (reduced risk of flammability according to Directive 67/548 /EEC).
- Optimized drying
- Good ecological balance (easily recyclable, biodegradable).
ARCANE 209 announces a new generation of cleaners combining efficiency/safety in the workplace, and competitiveness. ARCANE 209 is:
- Free of solvents targeted by the new regulations (e.g. chlorinated, fluorinated, aromatic...)
- ARCANE 209 does not require classification according to the criteria of EU Directive 1999/45/EC
Appearance :Clear and colorless liquid
Density at 20°C: +-0.92
pH at 20°C: about 9
Flash point: 65 ° C
Dilution: Soluble in most organic solvents / partially miscible with water
5L - 20L - 200L barrel - 1000L container - Tank