ARCANE 229 is a solvent that can substitute acetone, cyclohexanone and chlorinated solvents for the cleaning of mechanical parts, for the bonding and the solubilisation of elastomers. ARCANE 229 is a strengthened formulation of ARCANE 225 for a higher solvent power (Kb). ARCANE 229 is an efficient and safe solvent:
- good solvent power for most resins
- non-dangerous, in conformity with regulations in effect regarding human and environmental toxicology
- not flammable
- does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOC) likely to pollute the atmosphere
- reduced odour.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Cleaning of equipment for the application of most common resins: polyesters, acrylics, epoxy, polyurethane, alkyds.
- Cleaning of equipment used for the manufacture of plastic.
- Resin injection equipment.
- Preparation of composite surfaces before application of paint and adhesive (improved grip).
- Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
- Density (20°C): approximately 1.06
- Flash point: >95°C
- Odour: weak
- Solubility: very slightly soluble in water.
ARCANE 229 is not regulated for transport.
Characteristics of evaporation
Consumption / Implementation
Equipment: With a cloth, a brush or any application tool (e.g.: for paint…).
Dilution: Use pure.
Use: By immersion, sprinkling or in ultrasonic tanks.
For optimal use performance, please contact us.
Can: 5 Litres, 20 Litres
Keg: 200 Litres.
For another packaging, please contact us.
Other versions : Jellified version of ARCANE 229 (jellified solvent)